- You are here: Home > HA-MiSa Transdermal Patch
You are here
HA-MiSa Transdermal Patch
Wrinkles define ageing.
We now have Botox, Fillers, Skin Boosters, Laser and thousands of facial skin care products designed to improve facial wrinkles. However, even with the most advanced technology, most of us are still struggling with fine lines especially around and under the eyes.
Introducing HA-MiSa Transdermal Patch, a breakthrough in the world of Aesthetic Medicine.
What is HA-MiSa?
HA-MiSa is the world's first patented cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid transdermal patch that can be applied over the facial skin area to improve fine lines.
- Each HA-MiSa patch contains 530 microstructural polymers that can effectively deliver high concentration of Hyaluronic acid into the skin. I repeat, 530! This is like getting 530 Hyaluronic acid injections over a small area of the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid is highly concentrated at 15mg per patch. Cross-linked technolgy means that the Hyaluronic acid has a long lasting effect.
- It is a product from South Korea.
- HA-MiSA Transdermal patch overcomes the skin barrier to deliver Hyaluronic acid directly into the desired area without needle injections.
- It contains only natural ingredient (Hyaluronic acid) that is known to improve skin quality and fine lines.
- It has long lasting effect. After each application, it is effective for at least 7 days.
- No surgery, no needle injections involved.
- Zero downtime.
- It is so easy to use.
Which areas of the face are suitable for HA-MiSa patch?
- under the eyes
- crow's feet
- bunny lines
- marionette lines
- frown lines
- around the mouth
The most popular area of treatment is under and around the eyes, where other forms of aesthetic treatment may be challenging with suboptimal outcome.
To find out more, do not hesitate to call us at +65 6235 0338 or email us at email@example.com
Visit us at #07-07 Scotts Medical Center to speak to our doctors.
*Note: The outcomes and results of this medical procedure may vary from person to person. Outcomes and results may not be guaranteed